What to Expect
- At Augustana you will experience Progressive Christianity in a traditional Urban setting.You will find a community open to questioning and to a variety of beliefs.
- Our worship is liturgical in nature but varies throughout the Church year. We sing hymns from "Evangelical Lutheran Worship" and "With One Voice." Our worship is enhanced by the grand piano, our newly refurbished two manual Reuters pipe organ, chancel choir, bell choir and occasional guest musicians.
- Worship at Augustana is casual in nature. Children are welcome in worship. Activity bags are available for children in the narthex.
- We have an open table for communion welcoming all who seek to be fed and nurtured at God's banquet table of mercy and forgiveness regardless of their age.
- Parking is available on the East side of the Church and across the street in our North lot.